[hackspacebristol] Mini-robot wars

Nathaniel Poate npoate at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 13:48:59 UTC 2012

Any more thouights on mini robot wars,

I have access to tonnes of old motor and gearboxes - 125RPM which are 24v but could use them as drive motors?
im designing one already so we need to discuss rules and regs.

I have the full rusles regs from robot wars if need to refer to them...

Nat

Remember, someone cares for you alot. Even if you dont know it.