[hackspacebristol] Makers: The New Industrial Revolution

Dominic Morrow chickengrylls at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:05:52 UTC 2012

He's one of my Heroes. FREE The Future of a radical price is one of the reasons I founded Nottingham Hackspace and it was watching his Maker Faire 2009 talk on Autonomous Drones (on You Tube) that first got me into Arduino (I'd never heard the word before) AND it was searching for the word Arduino which led me to find a talk by Lab13 a US based Hackerspace and I'd never heard of that before either my head near exploded... Chris Anderson FTW!!

Highly highly recommended where do I sign up?

Sent from my iPhone