[hackspacebristol] arduino workshop helpers! Barney, Kaspar, Tarim, Patrick, Anton, Steve B and Jon

Steve Bullock steve.e.bullock at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:04:26 UTC 2012

Really sorry gents, but work is messing me about - thought I was definitely
free but things have changed and I've not been able to beat out of them
whether I'm needed that weekend.

There's a good chance I'll be able to come along to all slots, but I don't
want to commit while there's a chance of being pulled out. Assuming I can
come, I'm happy to take a role facilitating and supporting - wouldn't be
confident instructing on the more advanced concepts but could do on the
beginner stream...

Hopefully see you there, will confirm ASAP. Again, apologies for flakiness.
Steve