[hackspacebristol] Event Tuesdays? Solder On

Dominic Morrow chickengrylls at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 12:12:49 UTC 2012

Exactly! The kit IS a MacGuffin!

Having said that my coaching style is very hands off. I'll only be providing the kits, tools and encouragement (soldering tuition for those who need it) YOU provide the plot twists and drama!
It's the community of the social group and the interactions that the organised activity leads to that are the real benefit. The experienced will learn from sharing there experience. It's the best way to learn more, teach others!

DM

Sent from my iPhone