[hackspacebristol] Contact: Visit?

Saleem Hakeem contact-form at bristol.hackspace.org
Thu Mar 1 16:50:34 UTC 2012

Name: Saleem Hakeem

Email: Engineer13546 at gmail.com

Subject: Visit?

Message: I am an currently between engineering contracts. Whilst I try
to find work, I may as well try to think of some (e.g.) electronic
product to develop. This would require some resources in addition to
those that I have now, particularly work space.  I heard about the
hackspace phenomenon on Radio 4 last year and it sounds like something
that I should investigate.  Would it be possible for me visit to see
if I could benefit by joining Bristol Hackspace?

IP: 31.105.61.209
HOST: 31.105.61.209