[hackspacebristol] arduino workshop helpers! Barney, Kaspar, Tarim, Patrick, Anton, Steve B and Jon

Nathan Dumont lists at nathandumont.com
Fri Mar 2 18:04:18 UTC 2012

I just had a thought as I was installing the Arduino IDE, I think it was
decided to stick to version 0022 for the workshop?  If this is the case it
might be worth emailing that around participants as I'm sure the event page
asked them to come with the IDE pre installed.

Is it a good idea to be encouraging people to use deprecated versions of
the software when they're just learning and have no prejudices towards "the
way it used to work"?  I'm not sure how many difficulties there are with
1.0 but it has seemed quite usable to me when I've tried it.

Cheers,

Nathan