[hackspacebristol] arduino workshop structure

Nathan Dumont lists at nathandumont.com
Mon Mar 5 10:12:58 UTC 2012

I've been thinking about an LED driving tutorial with some shift registers
and multiplexing based on what parts are in the ARDX kit.  It would be
great to add some 7segment displays, are there any in the hackspace
supplies we could lend, if not I'm ordering from Farnell this afternoon,
appropriate parts look like 58p each, thought I'd get 10, two each for a
group of 5 at a time.  Any suggestions on this plan?

Nathan