[hackspacebristol] arduino workshop structure

matthew venn matt at mattvenn.net
Mon Mar 5 10:24:24 UTC 2012

Sounds like a plan!

have you seen the updates on the wiki? We might not end up running more
advanced tutorials/modules unless there is demand - so we can spend Sunday
working on people's personal projects. What do you think about that?

I still think it's a good idea to get the bits though, because it's great
to have a variety of stuff we can offer.

Matt

On 5 March 2012 10:12, Nathan Dumont <lists at nathandumont.com> wrote:

> I've been thinking about an LED driving tutorial with some shift registers
> and multiplexing based on what parts are in the ARDX kit.  It would be
> great to add some 7segment displays, are there any in the hackspace
> supplies we could lend, if not I'm ordering from Farnell this afternoon,
> appropriate parts look like 58p each, thought I'd get 10, two each for a
> group of 5 at a time.  Any suggestions on this plan?
>
> Nathan
>
> On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 6:38 PM, matthew venn <matt at mattvenn.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've updated the wiki with discussion from last night and today with
>> Tarim: http://bristol.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/doku.php/arduino_workshop_2
>>
>> Tarim and I had a good discussion and we think that having all day Sunday
>> for personal project work would be great. I've worked up a draft time plan
>> (link on wiki).
>>
>> Thanks again for your time and energy!
>>
>> Matt
>>
>> --