[hackspacebristol] arduino workshop helpers! Barney, Kaspar, Tarim, Patrick, Anton, Steve B and Jon

Nathan Dumont lists at nathandumont.com
Tue Mar 6 22:08:41 UTC 2012

Thanks for that input Jon.  There definitely are still reasons to use 0022
or 0023, I still use it for my RepRap controller.  I think, though, that by
the time people doing a beginners course now are confident enough to start
doing things that complex then most projects will be working on 1.0

So I reckon we go for 1.0 for the workshop as well.

I got some 7 seg displays today so we can do something with them if the
participants are interested.

Katie won't be arriving until about 11 on the Sunday morning but I should
be able to make it for 10.

Nathan