[hackspacebristol] Cardiff Hackspace invasion

Katie Dumont hifromkatie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:19:35 UTC 2012

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, I've been looking at the
logistics and think i'll go for suggesting to meet at Bristol Temple Meads
at 6:15, will this be ok for you two as not sure how long it'll take to
walk over there? This should be an easy place for Nathan to bus too aswell.

I would suggest meeting in the car park behind temple quay (Opposite
wetherspoons) which looks like a piece of wasteland on google maps:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=51.450965,-2.581349&num=1&t=h&z=17
as it should be quite easy to wait here without parking.

My phone number is 07515370526, so feel free to give me a call if your
running late or want to clarify anything.

Katie