[hackspacebristol] arduino workshop followup

matthew venn matt at mattvenn.net
Tue Mar 20 15:16:45 UTC 2012

Hi all, just some bits from post workshop.

The workshop went down really well - we got some great feedback which you
can read here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AmuCVSW6X_KGdFRfR1UtRTRKVThYcnQtTXVqQTF0TlE&output=html

Everyone said they enjoyed it 5 out of 5!

There were quite a few requests for a followup project day, so if people
are up for it, we could maybe host something at the hackspace on a weekend
in the near future? Doodle here if you're interested in making that happen:
http://www.doodle.com/2hvcn4i3y455uzap

The total money (tickets - arduino kits - paypal tax) came to £446 which I
have transferred from paypal and will transfer to the hackspace account in
the next few days. Happy to share my accounts if people want to see the
finer detail.

Also, oomlout are donating the bristol hackspace a few arduinos for us to
keep handy for experimentation and public use!

Cheers,

Matt

--
Matthew Venn