[hackspacebristol] Logo

Roger Shepherd rog at rcjd.net
Thu Mar 22 07:00:20 UTC 2012

Barney

As a long time inactive hackspace member I'd like to suggest one more goal
for the logo.

  - suitable for use on PCBs

I know of one company that had to redesign its original logo because the
logo violated various PCB design rules and wasn't manufacturable. It's a
long time since I had anything to do with PCB design and manufacture, but
it looks to me that there are things to check. Even with text would be
omitted there could be problems - the dimension of the solid part of the
logo between the corner of the "H" and the boundary looks small; maybe the
"T" (bottom and top of the H) is too thin.

Anyhow, it's not my call and if you think PCBs aren't an issue, or that
everything's OK, that's fine by me. I just wanted to mention it in case. I
really do appreciate that you're taking the time to do this.

All the best

Roger

Roger Shepherd rog at rcjd.net