[hackspacebristol] Logo

Barney Livingston barney at barnoid.org.uk
Thu Mar 22 11:04:13 UTC 2012

Good point regarding PCBs, maybe we'll produce our own kits one day. The wonky
H has appeared on silk screen before and it looks like they did tweak it to
make the gaps bigger.

http://nanode.eu/images/gallery/Hackspace_nanode.jpg

We could also reduce the number of teeth on the gear to decrease complexity if
need be.

Anyone fancy trying the SVG I posted in some form of PCB design software?

Barney