[hackspacebristol] Logo

Nathan Dumont lists at nathandumont.com
Thu Mar 22 11:47:02 UTC 2012

Looks okay in KiCAD, the screenshot is 10mm diameter.  The line on top and
left sides are due to a known bug in the bitmap2component tool for KiCAD
and nothing to do with the input file.  A coarser tooth would appear a bit
sharper, but it doesn't look too bad.  I'd be tempted to leave the text out.

This is silk screen so there's no DRC rules to check.  Creating the logo
for copper would take more time as it would have to be constructed out of
odd shaped polygon pads which is not an automated process at the moment for
KiCAD but I did it for the OSHW logo so the gear shape is definitely
do-able.

Nathan