[hackspacebristol] timelapse recordings

adam armfield adamairmailed at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 08:37:32 UTC 2013

you can do it with the same laptop, have a look for live streaming software, theres one called icecast which only does audio

alternately you can get a network security camera for £30ish which will plug straight into a router or wifi and transmit without a computer - don't think you can do timelapse with those though

All the best

Adam