[hackspacebristol] Hackspace/Botlab Structure

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Tue Apr 2 08:29:42 UTC 2013

Being a little late to this thread, I can't really say I can follow it
properly.

I think there's an oversight at CH, which is that I'm still listed as a
director, when I should have been removed.  I am still listed as the
secretary, which is what was proposed and agreed at the last AGM.

To rectify this matter, I will today remove myself as director of
BotLab, and I am also resigning as secretary, as that seems to be
appropriate that everyone involved in the running of BotLab be in
Bristol and actively involved in the Hackspace.  I'll write to the
committee with regards to this now.

Cheers,

Mike.

p.s. yes, I thoroughly enjoyed doing those Dorkbots with Rachel, and the
Hamilton House Hacks were great :)

--
Mike Harris
w: http://mbharris.co.uk