[hackspacebristol] send images through wireless mobile 3G

Guillermo Maroto guillermomaroto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 20:12:40 UTC 2013

I think Arduino Due  ( "The Arduino Due is a microcontroller board based on
the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU ")  can be able to handle images. I
think is a similar microcontroller like mBed. Have someone handle images
with mBed?.

And BeagleBone would be ok, I said Arduino due because I used Arduino
before and I think is more easy.

I can't use an old mobile because I have to make at least 20 units. This is
going to be a prototype (that's the reason because I need to know the
schematics)

*Guillermo Maroto*
+44 (0)77 2135 2066
Skype : guillermomaroto