[hackspacebristol] send images through wireless mobile 3G

Richard Sewell richard at jarkman.co.uk
Tue Apr 2 21:17:05 UTC 2013

The Due has 96k of RAM, and no external filesystem.

Your images out of that camera will be 1.3Mpx * 3 bytes/px, so about
4000k, so far too big.

I don't know if it's possible to use a camera module that does the jpeg
compression for you, or if that would get the size down enough.
Otherwise, I can't see a way round it.

Richard