[hackspacebristol] shelving for our new space

David Henshall david_henshall at lineone.net
Tue Apr 2 22:24:49 UTC 2013

They look rather promising. I doubt I could get anything similar as fast from UWE they have some shelving knocking about but I did take the best bits last time. Any more would probably take time to haggle over.

There's a few days left on the auction is it worth looking at the space this week (preferably Thursday or comments on the list) to gauge how things may be arranged in the first instance?
No doubt there will be several iterations of this over time we just need to decide a first go on how we might arrange things.

Cheers,

David H