[hackspacebristol] laser cutter move and extraction install

Michelle Michelle at flaminglotus.com
Fri Apr 5 21:10:16 UTC 2013

I could do Tues or Wed eve but not tues during the day.  Wed, I am free all
day at the moment.

On 5 April 2013 15:08, matthew venn <matt at mattvenn.net> wrote:

> Hi! volunteers wanted to move the laser cutter and install extraction (all
> the bits are finally here!)
> 2 more people would be great to do it.
>
> Can anyone do Tuesday or Wednesday evening?
>
> Matt
>
> --
> Matthew Venn
> mattvenn.net

* *
*http://makerfairebristol.com/* <http://makerfairebristol.com/>
Bristol Mini Maker Faire Facebook link. Like us. Make with
us<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maker-Faire-Bristol/305177982936068>
.

My art discoveries, musings and work to provoke or tickle the mind:
http://urbandrift1.com <http://urbandrift1.wordpress.com/>

Making large scale fire and metal art with Flaming Lotus Girls
www.flaminglotus.com

We cannot discover new oceans until we have courage to lose sight of the
shore.