[hackspacebristol] 3D scanner for the hackspace

adam armfield adamairmailed at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 15:38:07 UTC 2013

Thanks Arthur,

the hackspace range of action figure of ourselves is clearly coming, it's not exactly the star wars universe i'll admit - but seems fun & will pave the way for the saturday morning cartoon series, i will be mumm ra the ever living ;)

this seems like a good bit of tech to demonstrate with at show etc

All the best

Adam