[hackspacebristol] ref: 3D scanner for the hackspace

David Henshall david_henshall at lineone.net
Mon Apr 8 19:36:13 UTC 2013

Would it be possible to use a type of centreless bearing like on a lazy susan?
An object/person could stand on a fixed central plinth with a rotating boom arm holding the Kinect.
https://simplybearings.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_id=42337&gclid=CKKz1Zzmu7YCFS7KtAodPnwA3A

I have one of these bearings knocking around if you want to use it.

David H