[hackspacebristol] 3D scanner for the hackspace

Ian Stratford ginjaian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 20:31:55 UTC 2013

Ah, right, didn't realise it was possible to install Kinect Fusion under
Linux, that makes it more interesting. In fact pretty amazing that
Microsoft wouldn't tie it to Windows! Now, if only Linux video drivers were
any good...

Shame you're giving up riding the frozen white wave. And I was going to ask
you if you wanted to join a party of skiers/snowboarders next season!

Ian