[hackspacebristol] ref: 3D scanner for the hackspace

adam armfield adamairmailed at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 06:42:57 UTC 2013

you can get some big model tracks, might be an expensive way to do it, having a quick look it's £55 for a 600mm circles worthof brass track

though wooden toy track is cheaper: http://www.dhresource.com/albu_317585122_00-1.0x0/wooden-train-tracks-car-toy-toy-kid-wooden.jpg

thing is it'd need to be smooth motion & if it moved vertically too fairly robust

All the best

Adam