[hackspacebristol] Copper filings?

Samuel Willcocks samuel at willcockses.com
Wed Apr 10 12:01:30 UTC 2013

As we're on the subject, any paying members who are not yet on the group can request to join here:
https://groups.google.com/group/bristolhackspace/subscribe

I attempted to get everyone that we can see on the bank records, but some invitations were not accepted and I am unable to identify some of the references.
Sam