[hackspacebristol] Once a month idea

Michelle Michelle at flaminglotus.com
Fri Apr 12 12:07:15 UTC 2013

Great, Thanks for the help offers.

It would be good if the first one took on something that could be done in
an evening but there is the chance to spread a project over a few nights.
 Does it have to be set on a date?  Could I suggest the first date to be
May 6th.  I am out of town on 7th so that wouldn't suit and if we waited
till I got back that would be too long.  Any objections to a Monday night
for the first one?

How about we do one and worry about what night it fits on when more come
up?  I may not be able to commit to the same day of the week through the
summer.  I'd rather not actually.

On 12 April 2013 12:23, Patrick Neave <patrick at neavey.net> wrote:

> Also, this is not something that would happen on the evening. Sounds like
> there would need to be some preparation involved in the weeks before each
> event.
>

> --
> Patrick
>
> On 12 Apr 2013, at 11:24, adam armfield <adamairmailed at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> this is exactly what people are doing on tuesdays though, Michelle could
> just organise one of those once a month if she wants to.
>
> my reasoning is that these project nights can run out of steam fairly
> quickly - we had a few tuesdays now it seems to have gone quiet, but the
> idea was to get a 2nd (weekly) evening established when there'd be
> something to do and people around.
>
> if it's monthly it might be harder for newcomers to get it together and
> make it down to the space, but we have a tuesday night slot that needs
> filling sometimes
>
> All the best
>
> Adam
>  *From:* Patrick Neave <patrick at neavey.net>