[hackspacebristol] How should we use the new space we have ?

adam armfield adamairmailed at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 12:14:07 UTC 2013

would make sense to have the current soldering area as "the soldering bit", and put workstations either on the central tables or organise the side tables so this can be done - those tables in the middle are big enough that irons etc can be pushed into the middle if someone wants to do something else on the table - like use a laptop

side plus middle tables would give about 4-6 spaces which is probably enough.

do people use that pc with the big screen as a reference? otherwise could be put with the others

All the best

Adam