[hackspacebristol] Once a month idea

matthew venn matt at mattvenn.net
Sun Apr 14 09:34:26 UTC 2013

Great idea,
happy to help out.

If it is an evening thing then my vote would be to keep it on a Tuesday
(but good points Patrick). My reasoning is that it would be great if people
knew there would always be something on at the hackspace on Tuesday. ATM
we're a long way from that, the more stuff organised on Tuesdays the better.

Matt

Matthew Venn
mattvenn.net