[hackspacebristol] ref: 3D scanner for the hackspace

Ian Stratford ginjaian at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 21:50:14 UTC 2013

I found a small Lazy Susan at my parents' house this weekend - an unwanted
gift from years ago, apparently. It's just a simple wooden turntable about
35cm in diameter, manual turning! I think it would be good to try out both
Kinect scanning and photo capture with it. I also have a small camera
tripod that might be handy. I'll drop them off in the hackspace on Thursday.

Ian