[hackspacebristol] UK Hackspace Foundation Needs You!

Michelle Michelle at flaminglotus.com
Mon Apr 15 20:44:29 UTC 2013

I really want to go but can't afford the train faire.  I would love to help
out on the basic soldering which I can totally do.

If anyone is driving I would be up for donating some fuel costs if there is
a spare seat going.

Michelle

On 15 April 2013 21:38, James Hayward <jhayward1980 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello fellow hackers!
>
> <Sorry if you receive this message more than once, I’m cross posting to
> multiple Hackspace groups>
>
> In just a few days, Maker Faire UK takes place in Newcastle, hopefully a
> fair few of you are going.  The UK Hackspace Foundation will have a stand
> at Maker Faire, as well as looking after the soldering tables.
>
> So, how can you help?
>
> 1)  Are you going to Maker Faire and can spare a couple of hours to teach
> people to solder?  If so, please sign up here:
>

> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XaGbuzpwiuHE4rYPH604l2j2wlN9AYDdWpwUWom225M/viewform
>
> In exchange, you will get backstage access to the Maker Faire
>
> 2) We need pictures of ALL THE SPACES!  If you have any pictures of your
> hackspace or meetups that are already released under a Creative Commons
> licence, or you are the photographer and are happy for us to use them,
> please send them to:
>
> geeksareforlife at gmail.com
>
> With details of what space it is, the event it was taken at and any
> attribution details you need.
>
> 3) Last but not least, do you have any good videos of Hackspaces?  If so,
> please email
>
> geeksareforlife at gmail.com
>
> with details and we’ll organise a way of getting them to us.
>
> Thank you for taking the time to read this email, I hope you can help us,
> and hopefully I will see you at the Maker Faire!
>
> James

* *
**
*Wi**n a hand cast Bronze Bell from Ore & Ingot<http://www.oreandingot.com/>,
a new Bristol artist led initiative.*

*Bristol Mini Maker Faire: http://makerfairebristol.com/  Join us.*

My art discoveries, musings and work to provoke or tickle the mind:
http://urbandrift1.com <http://urbandrift1.wordpress.com/>

Making large scale fire and metal art with Flaming Lotus Girls
www.flaminglotus.com

We cannot discover new oceans until we have courage to lose sight of the
shore.