[hackspacebristol] Upcoming stuff:

Michelle Michelle at flaminglotus.com
Wed Apr 17 12:40:02 UTC 2013

   - 6 May - Project night.  I haven't had much feedback on ideas of what
   to do.  The new space is begging for something to be made for it.  Is
   anyone interested in 6th May as a date?  If so, we should settle on what to
   do, it's only a couple of weeks away.

   - Mitch's class:  What is happening with getting names in and doing some
   promo?  There isn't anything on the wiki or on FB.

   - Ore & Ingot, the casting crew I work with are still running a
   competition to win a hand made bronze bell cast by us.   Let us know if you
   are at all interested in casting by filling out our online survey.  We
   would really apprecaiate more feedback.  Many thanks in advance.
   http://www.oreandingot.com/survey/

michelle
--
* *
**

*Bristol Mini Maker Faire: http://makerfairebristol.com/  Join us.*

My art discoveries, musings and work to provoke or tickle the mind:
http://urbandrift1.com <http://urbandrift1.wordpress.com/>

Making large scale fire and metal art with Flaming Lotus Girls
www.flaminglotus.com

We cannot discover new oceans until we have courage to lose sight of the
shore.