[hackspacebristol] Membership etc ...

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Wed Apr 17 16:57:40 UTC 2013

Look out for me? Just cause I have bright red hair ;P

Actually the "welcome pack email" is a very fine idea.
Similarly it might also be nice to have some sort of flyer printed for
people who just "drop by" with say names, a couple of faces/pictures, but
most of all list email address, website address and so on.

I could have a go at knocking something up, if people can link me a picture
or two and the sort of thing they think should be on here!