[hackspacebristol] Casting scrap cans

Michelle Michelle at flaminglotus.com
Sun Apr 28 16:03:17 UTC 2013

We are currently running a test casting class which started on Wed and is
going really well.  The group learned how to work with wax and will have
one more evening working on what they will be casting.

We also cast drinks cans successfully.  We are goingn to be doing more of
this as we are taking the project to a festival in Spain where we will be
the casting / recycling crew.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.379123895535070.1073741832.361006297346830&type=1

--
* *
**

*Bristol Mini Maker Faire: http://makerfairebristol.com/  Join us.*

My art discoveries, musings and work to provoke or tickle the mind:
http://urbandrift1.com <http://urbandrift1.wordpress.com/>

Making large scale fire and metal art with Flaming Lotus Girls
www.flaminglotus.com

We cannot discover new oceans until we have courage to lose sight of the
shore.