[hackspacebristol] Project night

Richard Sewell richard at jarkman.co.uk
Sun Apr 28 21:55:42 UTC 2013

Which reminds me - I helped out on an Arduino-for-artists weekend at
Puppet Place. I'd be happy to natter about that, see if it coudl inform
Doug's plan at all.

It was very hands-on with the absolute minimum of theory, to get people
tinkering as soon as possible, and it really did work. Needs about 1
tutor for every 2-3 pupils though.

R.