[hackspacebristol] project night/general

adam armfield adamairmailed at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 08:26:34 UTC 2013

the google group can function like a message board - you can choose whether or not mail is delivered and just browse threads of interest - if there were enough threads on there to make this worthwhile

some mail clients have a threaded facility which makes more sense for a list like this with a fair amount of traffic on - you could have a message board with no change needed at the backend then

also worth mentioning is http://www.nabble.com/ this allows lists to be turned into forums - people can use nabble like a forum and others can still communicate via the list - it's a good compromise in my view

All the best

Adam