[hackspacebristol] Know a good samll run PCB manufacturer anyone?

Katie Dumont hifromkatie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 09:25:49 UTC 2013

You realise that PCBtrain's express 1 day service doesn't have solder
resist? just thought I'd check as it's easy to miss.

I've heard that if you want it even quicker you can apparently collect it
from them instead of waiting for delivery, and someone once said that they
had gone up to Newbury with the files and has a PCB made whilst they waited.
Might be worth giving them a call if you need to quickest turn around
possible, PCBtrain is a service by Newbury Electronics so you can always
call them direct.

Katie