[hackspacebristol] Tools for algorithmic .stl file generation ?

Chris Lynas chris at fastness.co.uk
Mon Dec 9 20:27:46 UTC 2013

I have frequently used Processing with the unlekkerLib library to
procedurally generate *.stl files which I've also sucessfully (during my
induction) printed on the Hackspace printer. The (probably) most
relevant example of something a bit more equation-like is:
http://www.fastness.co.uk/110612_waveEspresso.html

I can send you the source & assist to adapt if it will help - let me know...

Chris