[hackspacebristol] OT: Looking for Ian Lockhart, Colin W Parsons, Havard Williams

Marcus Valentine marcus at marcusv.org
Tue Dec 10 15:49:45 UTC 2013

Hi

I'm looking to make contact with the following people. The details are
from 1991.

Ian Lockhart, electronic engineer, who lived in Bradley Stoke.

Colin W Parsons, who worked at Eos Electronics in Barry, and lived in
Cowbridge, Glamorgam.

Havard Williams, who worked at Huntleigh Instruments, and lived in
Tonyrefail, Glamorgam.

If anyone can put me in touch with these people that would be very
helpful. This concerns the death of our mutual ex-colleague Tim Landon
of Bristol.

Marcus