[hackspacebristol] Tools for algorithmic .stl file generation ?

Richard Sewell richard at jarkman.co.uk
Sun Dec 15 21:52:51 UTC 2013

Chris - that sounds just the job - I'd love to have a look at that source.

I've downloaded ModelBuilder (which is just unlekkerLib's new name) and
had a look at some examples, but yours looks closer to what I want to do
than any of those.

Thanks to everyone else for your suggestions, too! I had a bit of a go
in openSCAD, and quickly ran into performance issues. I hope that
ModelBuilder will end up being less work than writing bare STL files or
driving Blender, and it seems to be a useful toolkit to understand. But
I won't really know till I've done it... :-)

Thanks,

R.