[hackspacebristol] Kumihimo demo for Mini Maker Faire

Anton gubernagl at strangedevice.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 15:04:43 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am thinking I could do a Kumihimo demo (Japanese braiding) for the Maker Faire. This takes up very little space, a chair and a square meter of floor would do. There are no power requirements and no health and safety issues. Visitors can have a go.

Can I assume this can be included as part of the Hackspace stand, or do I need to put in a separate application? The deadline is today, so I would have to get moving :)

Thanks,

    Anton