[hackspacebristol] Hackspace access

adam armfield adamairmailed at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 22:12:32 UTC 2013

i'd say having a rota on the web with times keyholders are going to be there would work - there are some regulars, if they know they're going to be there they can put their name down - short of having opening times and people who can commit to being there during those hours i'd say thats the best it's going to get - i'd say a more ad-hoc changing web timetable would work better than fixed hours just because there wouldn't be any problems with lack of cover and might end up with more "open" hours being available.

All the best

Adam