[hackspacebristol] Hackspace access

john cummings mrjohncummings at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 22:20:42 UTC 2013

Thanks Ian

What do people think about a combination lock on the door? "Keys" are free
and can be changed regularly and handed out through this list. There are
quite a few types that are available, some that are actually in the barrel
of the handle like this one which may be easiest to fit? I'm guessing if
someone really wanted to get in they can just smash the door.

[image: Inline images 1]
Does anyone have a picture of the glass side door handy?

John