[hackspacebristol] Hackspace access + Dorkbot on Tuesday

David Henshall david_henshall at lineone.net
Wed Feb 13 00:22:23 UTC 2013

A good location for general discussion about potential new spaces for the Hackspace along with any other topic for general discussion would be Dorkbot.

It's on next Tuesday the 19th of Feb from 7.00pm at the Pervasive Media Studio! Please do come along if you can make it.

As an alternative to discussing things on the list (which may be somewhat too public) or in the Hackspace (which is a bit small for a general discussion) Dorkbot can provide a more amenable atmosphere. Plenty of space in the studio along with the Watersheds adjoining bar serving refreshments to suit all.

Dorkbot is for anyone interested in technology and what can be done with it from the Scientific to the Artistic.

The Mini Maker Faire is on it's way as well as thoughts and ideas about the hackspace. Both great topics for the evening.
Don't be shy about bringing along any other project you would like to 'show and tell' us about. Technologist like technology! Variety always helps the evening.

Of course if you'd just like to come along to see, all are welcome.

Hope you can make it.

David H