[hackspacebristol] Hackspace access

Tarim hackspace at mediaplaygrounds.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 18:06:01 UTC 2013

  I got another G11 key cut and put it with the RFID tag by the Hackspace
Desktop computer - so that one's waiting to be picked up by the most
deserving member.  Please sort out deposit payment with David Wyatt.

  I'll go and talk to Robert on Tuesday to see about getting more keys.

  I'll see if I can find time to talk to BV's approved locksmith about
getting a self-closing door in the cheapest way possible.

  Not related to keys: I've booked the meeting room in the PM Studio for
Monday March 4th from 7pm onwards for a meeting about more space and/or
Maker Faire (whichever whoever turns up feels is more pressing).

  Cheers,
    Tarim