[hackspacebristol] Another woodturning lathe available

Anton gubernagl at strangedevice.co.uk
Sat Feb 16 20:24:43 UTC 2013

Dear All,

I have been offered a chance to look at a woodturning lathe that is for sale near me. It is a Record CL2 36x18, oldish, British made. Useful but not fancy. I'd guess that this is worth at most £200 if in very good condition and has some tools with it.

Is there any feeling that that Hackspace might want to buy it? Please let me know any views for or against.

If not, then is anyone interested privately? I'm not sure I want another one myself, but I might change my mind if it's very cute :)

I'll provide more info once I've seen it.

    Anton