[hackspacebristol] Contact: hackspace Weston Super Mare ?

Patrick Neave patrick at neavey.net
Sun Feb 17 22:37:01 UTC 2013

Richard,

> Message: Hi seen hackspace on the click BBC & was wondering if there
> are plans to open a space near Weston Super Mare... I have a 13 year
> old son who would enjoy coming along but I work away all week & only
> have weekends to attened with him but as you can imagine time is
> limited so one near home would be handy .. Thanks

I am not aware of anyone proposing a Weston Hackspace, but there is no reason why not if a few people got together. I don’t think we have any members from that area either but I will ask around. But as your son is 13, you (and he) may be interested in Bristol HackKids, this is run at the space on the last Sunday of every month from 14:00 to 16:00. You can follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/BristolHackKids.

Regards,

Patrick

patrick at neavey.net