[hackspacebristol] hackspace mess and stuff to throw away

Arthur Amarra aonsquared at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:02:27 UTC 2013

Sorry, I should have put it on the mailing list first - the orange livebox
is mine, it's a perfectly working wifi router that's free to someone who
wants it - I'll dispose of it properly if nobody wants it by this Thursday.

Again my apologies... I'll be dropping by this evening as well.

Regards,
Arthur