[hackspacebristol] hackspace mess and stuff to throw away

Ian Stratford ginjaian at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:32:44 UTC 2013

Oops, sorry Matt, part of that might have been down to me, at least it was
me that forgot to put the stepper motors back in their box (I think). I got
distracted... Everything else, not me!

Thanks for doing the aluminium milling, fits perfectly.

Incidentally, I spoke to Poppy on Saturday. She says she isn't moving out,
because none of the other spaces are 'messy', as she messes about with
plaster of Paris occasionally. She did say that, if she can find another
space, she doesn't mind moving to give the hackspace more space.

Ian