[hackspacebristol] Access

Tarim hackspace at mediaplaygrounds.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 18:12:10 UTC 2013

  Just to let you know, I've ordered some more keys for BV so they can be
made available through David W when they arrive.

  I've also spoken to BV's "official" locksmith to get a quote for
modifying the G11 outside door so we can get our own keys cut for that
and not have to go through the more difficult (though not impossible)
route of ordering RFID tags for the main entrance.

  I'm asking for the cheapest possible solution that will satisfy the
building owner requirements and give us more access (so we won't be able
to build our own
RFID/keypad/squeeze-toothpaste-into-lock-and-blow-into-it type solutions
but it will actually help solve the access problem).

  Cheers,
    Tarim

P.S. Bonus points for anyone who can cite the toothpaste/lock reference.