[hackspacebristol] Raspberry Pi jam

BT Yahoo! russell.dicken at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 4 14:28:12 UTC 2013

Matt, Ian and folks

I dont think I shall be able to make it to the next Jam, as I seem to have put my back out at present so am not up to driving far. Hope to meet up again as soon as Im up to it. Meanwhile I will work on documentation. The reference to a CAD evening sounds good, and in better health I would get there for it.

I followed up that link on the Parallella Epiphany and found other videos associated with it. That looks intriguing. Something to watch out for in May.

Regards
Russell
(Burnham)